Proposal to set up dual rewards on xdai $CRV + $STAKE

Summary:

Proposal to setup dual rewards on xDai network.

Abstract:

xDai network is offering $STAKE rewards with 1 for 1 matching on xdai network. Recently there has been a discussion around coordinating an effort to attract liquidity to xdai . From this discussion there has already been a proposal for the Agave protocol requesting $500k in $STAKE rewards with overwhelming support. I believe Curve is already offering around $85,000 in monthly rewards. Curve should be able to request a 1 for 1 match from xDAI up to the maximum $500k with very little effort.

Motivation:

This would be a virtually free $500k in $STAKE rewards. All that is required is to work with the xdai team, make the proposal on xdai POA forum, the snapshot, and then deploying the rewards. I can help with this if needed.

Specification:

I just need 1 person for curve that can help me execute this proposal. All that is needed is to deploy rewards once proposal is approved. Additional but not required could be communication.

Poll:

Should we try to add $STAKE rewards to curve on xDai?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Any feedback on how we can make this more attractive to curve community would be a great next step. Please interact with poll if you haven’t. Thank You!