Proposal to add dForce iStable Pool with liquidity gauge(iUSDT, iUSDC, iDAI)

Summary:

This is a proposal to introduce a new pool composed of the following three tokens: iUSDT/iUSDC/iDAI.
Once established, users will earn savings interest from dForce Lending protocol, with audits performed by CertiK and Certora. Upon establishment of a pool with liquidity gauge, users will also receive CRV rewards.

Abstract:

This is a proposal to introduce a new pool composed of the following three tokens: iUSDT/iUSDC/iDAI.
Once established, users will earn savings interest from dForce Lending protocol, with audits performed by CertiK and Certora. Upon establishment of a pool with liquidity gauge, users will also receive CRV rewards. Introducing more pools on Curve will allow for increased trade depth, liquidity, and greater arbitrage opportunities between pools. Liquidity providers would be rewarded from such activity as well. Importantly, with its strong presence in China, the establishment of this pool would help broaden Curveā€™s visibility and usage in this important geography.

About iToken:

iToken is a ERC20 token which represent a pro rata share of the pool. Each asset integrated with dForce Lending has its own iToken. When users supply funds into dForce Lending, iTokens will be automatically minted and act as a receipt to track principal and interest earned. iTokens can be minted, transferred, traded, or redeemed in a trustless manner. Thereā€™s already over $10mil in iToken supply, and over $46mil on our Yield Marketā€™s supply.

About dForce:

dForce Network is an interoperable open finance and monetary protocol matrix, with a full suite of protocol matrices covering asset, trading, and lending. dForce is backed by a number of globally established investors including CMBI (China Merchant Bank International), Multicoin Capital, and Huobi Capital. It is the worldā€™s first open finance project backed by a leading commercial bank. With its strong presence in China, the establishment of this pool would help broaden Curveā€™s visibility and usage in this important geography.

Security Audit and DeFi Insurance

Security is at the top of our priorities, and we are taking extensive measures to ensure risk management is implemented on multiple levels. dForce Lending already completed its security audit and formal verification by CertiK and Certora. In addition, we have also entered into engagements with two of the worldā€™s top 5 audit firms for smart contract review of V2 of dForce Lending. Moreover, we are in talks with multiple DeFi insurance companies including Nexus Mutual, Cover and Soteria to provide smart contract coverage for our users.

Motivation:

Introducing more pools on Curve will allow for increased trade depth, liquidity, and greater arbitrage opportunities between pools. Liquidity providers would be rewarded from such activity as well. Importantly, with its strong presence in China, the establishment of this pool would help broaden Curveā€™s visibility and usage in this important geography.

Specification:

Technical details if applicable

Poll:

Post a link to your proposal if itā€™s already been created

15 Likes

Seems great! Looking forward to it

Sounds great! I will support this proposal!

1 Like

Wow, this is an awesome proposal! 100% support.

Cool!I do support this proposal!!

Coolļ¼I support this proposal and look forward to it

Seems great! Support +1

Coolļ¼Iā€™m really looking forward to that!

I have 10K iUSDT :rofl: :rofl:

Like what dForce did before, very enthusiastic team and great product here, but I have some security concerns about the protocol,
Could you post the audit report link here?
How does the oracle system work?
Who has the ownership of the protocol, when will the on-chain governance happen?

I have 10k iUSDT :handshake:

Great! dForce Team once made a very stupid mistake, they use ERC777 token in their lending protocol, but no matter who it is on the road of exploration, mistakes will be made. And now that they are making a comeback, I hope all goes well for them.

1 Like

Congratulations to the dForce team for their new lending protocol, they make some new features, and hope all goes well.
There is an article about their new lending protocol, if you are interested in it, you can have a look

100% support for this proposal

Sounds great! Awesome

No one gonna reply on this topic?

Could you post the audit report link here?

Just find one, and TrailOfBits and Consensys is auditing the contracts now

How does the oracle system work?

When the new audit finished, it is ready to use the ChainLink, but now, they feed price by themselves.

great! totally support!