Lambda Gauge Proposal on FTM network

You use the term, we, we, we. Theres no evidence whatsoever that it’s more than just you.

What work exactly have you been doing? Github is a ghost town.

What original ideas have you put forward to the community other than forks of other peoples work?

What value have you added with the capital you have been allocated?

Nobody trusts you with a curve lambda guage. Nobody in the community wants any more exposure to your pet projects.

When will you do what’s right and respect the governance that’s been put before you?

1 Like

Do not agree with this proposal … Dev is ignoring every holder to the point where I have started to pursue legal action locally and will reveal his identity which is known from his previous theft and mishaps. This is the textbook example of what various gov are going after now and he will soon face justice if he ever steps out of hiding.

2 Likes

there is a proposal where you are given 5m to build and has 100
pct approval… you should take it, last redeem to also redeemed on stealth wallets… guess you would rather suffer legal action and possible jail time and identity known…

1 Like

This is really all you can say about this? People here gave you many valid reasons not to trust you, and you still cannot cooperate with them. You really go full swing towards the direction, that you want to do something bad with that money in the treasury, you are my friend the biggest treat to that money!

You cannot even convince your community members, you cannot even come up with exact calculations and numbers to measure expected results. KPI’s to determine level of success or fail.

You are on thin ice by now, and it is getting thinner and thinner every day.

And you are keep banning people from your discord server who has a different opinion then you, you are really doing it all wrong.

2 Likes

ill dox him publically EOM , and already class action in works … we tol can play hard ball

1 Like

If you are not RFV hunter and have been with us since beginning, you would have known our treasury has farmed Curve pool, Solid Dex pool and Lambda pools.

I was invested since start of project and followed every step until u banned me from discord for calling u out.
Calling everyone “RFV hunter” won’t make things we say any less true.

Interesting claims sir. I can’t agree with most of it tho.

Lambda pool on Curve isn’t really farming. You didn’t even stake it in Spartacabra dapp so treasury isn’t getting CHARM incentives for it. We are just providing liquidity for free. Was there any other farming on Curve? I don’t recall anything else.

It’s true that we briefly (for 1 month) farmed TOMB-FTM on Solidly. TOMB crashed not long after. Lucky us we dodged that. I still have no idea why u proposed farming TOMB pool out of all possible options that was literally the riskiest one.

There is also 2.5m position in spex that also “farms” without any token incentives at rates way under broad market.

2 Likes

Spartacadabra was a spin-off project since the very beginning.

Tomb pool was a major pool on FTM and it was a natural choice. Yes we were a little lucky we dodged it. All farmed rewards were included in the first redemption.

Again, SPEX is part of Spartacus 2.0. There is no token for SPEX as this is not the best timing for another token. It is a prudent decision not to launch a token (the Spartacus DEX still works fine).

It being spin-off doesn’t mean we as SpartacusDAO should be providing liquidity for free. Liquidity costs. Spin-off or not, dao should be compensated for providing it with CHARM incentives like everyone else.

It works but again it’s sub-optimal for dao to provide liquidity there. Convex stablecoin farms have much better APRs for same (or one could argue even less risk). Why we are not using those? Why is all this DAI just wasting away due to inflation?

1 Like

damn, you really cannot let this ‘RFV hunter’ thing go right? did you bought SPA recently, because you are an RFVhunter as well, just sayin…

he didn’t buy the bottom and that’s the main issue here…

1 Like

hey man, i’m interested in this class action law suit you mentioned.