CRV incentives for my WBTC/DAI poοl

Gauge Proposal Template:

Summary: :globe_with_meridians: Diversify Your Portfolio with WBTC-DAI Liquidity Pool on Curve Finance

:mag: What is WBTC?
WBTC (Wrapped Bitcoin) represents Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain, offering the flexibility of Ethereum’s smart contracts while retaining Bitcoin’s value. It’s the bridge between the world’s most established cryptocurrency and the DeFi ecosystem.

:currency_exchange: What is DAI?
DAI is a decentralized stablecoin pegged to the value of $1 USD. Its stability is maintained through a system of collateralized debt positions, ensuring reliability and predictability within the volatile crypto market.

:handshake: Join our WBTC-DAI liquidity pool on Curve Finance:

:white_check_mark: Diversify: Blend the stability of DAI with the potential growth of WBTC.
:white_check_mark: Earn Yield: Provide liquidity and earn returns through trading fees.
:white_check_mark: Low Slippage: Benefit from minimized price impact due to the stable nature of assets.

:bulb: Integrating DCA Strategies:
:chart_with_upwards_trend: DCA into BTC: Provide a seamless DCA solution by incentivizing DAI holders to steadily convert into WBTC, enabling gradual accumulation of Bitcoin.
:rocket: Mitigate Timing Risk: By consistently converting DAI to WBTC, investors benefit from averaging out market volatility.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Protect Your Holdings: :white_check_mark: No Impermanent Loss: Our WBTC-DAI pool on Curve Finance shields you from impermanent loss, ensuring your assets remain intact regardless of market movements. :white_check_mark: Bear Market Resilience: Escape the volatility of bear markets by utilizing a stable asset (DAI) alongside WBTC, safeguarding your portfolio against downward trends.

:shield: Security: Curve Finance offers audited and secure smart contracts, ensuring your assets are protected.

:globe_with_meridians: Enter the DeFi world intelligently. Join the WBTC-DAI liquidity pool on Curve Finance and start optimizing your crypto holdings today.

Describe what this proposal is about

i have created a small liquidity pool wbtc/dai and i’d like the liquidity provides to receive crv in return for providing liquidity on my pool

References/Useful links: This is the link to my pool https://curve.fi/#/polygon/pools/factory-crypto-267/deposit

Explain why this pool needs incentivization

:bulb: Why CRV Incentives Are Crucial: :rocket: Pool Vitality: CRV incentives will bolster liquidity, amplifying trading efficiency and user engagement. :globe_with_meridians: Attracting Quality LPs: By incentivizing, we attract committed LPs, cultivating a thriving ecosystem.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Impact on Curve: Our pool has the potential to significantly enhance Curve Finance’s ecosystem:

• Increased Liquidity Depth: Boosted by incentivized LPs, enhancing overall trading across the platform.
  • Diverse Asset Pairing: Adds stability and diversity to Curve’s range of offerings.

:handshake: Let’s Elevate Together:
By incentivizing WBTC-DAI LPs with CRV rewards, we can drive sustained growth and liquidity for both our pool and Curve Finance, while navigating the turbulence of the market and DCAing it to BTC without impermanent loss

i am new to the pool creation and the forum sorry for the hasty formatting.