Compensation plan for victims of the DNS compromisation

Gauge Proposal Template: Proposal to add a new gauge similar to the Vyper gauge where veCRV holders can direct their Curve emissions to a pool where the funds can be used to compensate victims of the DNS compromisation which occurred on 10-Aug-2022

Summary:
On 10-Aug-2022, curve.fi website was compromised and some users had funds taken away from them.

Describe what this proposal is about
Currently attacks on Defi platforms are getting more and more sophisticated, however I think education on how to use Defi safely is very important, I would suggest putting in a gauge for VeCrv lockers to direct emissions to this fund firstly to compensate victims, secondly, to get the affected victim to know where went wrong, so that it will not happen the next time, probably directing a part of it to create educational videos on how to use hardware wallets like grid lattice which can store the addresses of the contract you are approving.

Motivation:
Currently attacks on Defi platforms are getting more and more sophisticated, however I think education on how to use Defi safely is very important, I would suggest putting in a gauge for VeCrv lockers to direct emissions to this fund firstly to compensate victims, secondly, to get the affected victim to know where went wrong, so that it will not happen the next time, probably directing a part of it to create educational videos on how to use hardware wallets like grid lattice which can store the addresses of the contract you are approving.

Explain why this pool needs incentivization
There are currently a lot of attacks on Defi at the moment, to survive we need to provide more education on how to use defi safely in order for it to flourish and not just be used for aping.

Specifications:

Please answer in a short and clear manner.

1. Governance: Provide current information on the protocol’s governance structure. Provide links to any admin and/or multisig addresses, and describe the powers afforded to these addresses. If there are plans to change the governance system in the future, please explain.

2. Oracles: Does the protocol rely on external oracles? If so, provide details about the oracles and their implementation in the protocol.

3. Audits: Provide links to audit reports and any relevant details about security practices.

4. Centralization vectors: Is there any component of the protocol that has centralization vectors? E.g. if only 1 dev manages the project, that is a centralized vector. If price oracles need to be updated by a bot, that is a centralized vector. If liquidations are done by the protocol, that is also a centralization vector.

5. Market History: Has the asset observed severe volatility? In the case of stablecoins, has it depegged? In the case of an unpegged asset, have there been extreme price change events in the past? Provide specific information about the Curve pool: how long has it been active, TVL, historical volume?