CIP#5 Add hBTC/wBTC pool and a liquidity gauge for that pool

Helllllll no

hBTC is way too risky/shady at the current time

If there’s a hack and the pool gets drained, it’ll reflect horribly on the rest of Curve

Not worth it at all imo. Also, I suspect many of the yes votes in this poll are sybils/paid hBTC shills.

2 Likes

Paid hBTC shill spotted

1 Like

You must be new here.

Soft vote on this proposal here: https://signal.curve.fi/#/curve/proposal/QmZ4xeiPWzp44mfi8ZqLJN4XN5sHH7cGT8k9KVMr1y7WEx

1 Like

Most yes are from core team of curve so far, you can see in the signal vote.

3 Likes

We, the core team, have I believe less than 30% of the total voting power right now. You want this to get rejected? It’s easy, vote.

2 Likes

It’s easy, just vote - is what our military dictatorship tells us here too, where the military has 250 extra votes out of 750 total available.

From the 737.27k total yes votes currently 700.94 are from CORE vs 426.41k veCRV No votes which consist of the “community”.

Way to go to piss off the community. Just mute me if you don’t like my opinions.

2 Likes

We aren’t talking about Thailand by chance? At least math of locking CRV is clear.

1 Like

Is any $CRV rewards on this pool?

All new pools start at 0 CRV rewards and governance can decide to add weight (CRV) to it

Are we adding the gauge before the pool so it can have weight initially when the pool is finally added? That seems sneaky…the gauge shouldn’t be allowed to be voted for till the pool exists which this will allow.

Additionally, just from a pure engineering perspective, to add this before knowing if the pool will exist is just wasteful and pollutes the platform with gauges that have no pools right?

1 Like

This adds the pool and the gauge.